Monday, June 15, 2009

THAR BE MONKEYS ABOARD


New page boils and ghouls.... It's that silly season, ( summer ) when I get itchin ta make with the new comic ideas, and I really got a fever goin for this story. I keep getting inspired by everything I see to add new elements to this story, and it has just been terrific so far.
If we are lucky enough to find a weekend with out rain soon, the lovely Michelle, ( my other half ) and I, have made plans to tour a de-comissioned submarine. Now ... it just doesn't get much cooler than that!
I'm really happy I decided to do this series in color, and take a break from the black and white stuff for a bit. It will be much more expensive to print this little dingy, but it just looks so much more alive.... yaknow? Which in itself is kinda funny because, well... it's a boat load of zombies!
I've been thinking lately about what I want the cover to look like, and have made a few notes to myself. When I pull off on paper what is floating ( no pun intended ) around in my head it is gonna knock off yer little black bootsies.
Stick around mates... the best is just around the corner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been out of touch for a few months. I come back and there's zombies, apes and subs...OH MY!

Mitchell said...

Pretty cool huh Jack? Say where ya been? Whats new? Good to hear from you again~