Monday, April 11, 2011

UNDER THE BIG TOP


Hurrah, hurray, hurah.... step right up! Witness the exciting, the amazing, the most death defying spectecal ever performed under the big top. Looks as though our hapless hero SUPER GROOVY MAN is being put to the test way back in those bygone days before he fully developed all his powers. Yes dear readers this is one of those most cherished of all comic book traditions, known as the " Flashback" or also in this case... " an ORIGIN story."


I can't post too much more about this page just now, but I am trying to do better with posting my blog, and keeping up with my out put, so I thought you might like to take a little groovy gander. Stay awake, and alert out there Kat's and Kiddies... and uh.... Oh Ya..... Never, Ever, play wiff guns!


Peace

No comments: