Saturday, April 28, 2012

NO MORE LOOSE ENDS.... or flakey dandruff



Utz happenin' homies? Tis' I yer twisted teller of tantalizing tales returning to show you some more of my latest clean up efforts.  As mentioned previously I have been working hard to tidy up all the loose ends of the three books I have ready for publishing.  Just a little more coloring here, some lettering there, and maybe three blank pages to fill up.  Awwwww..... who am I trying to kid itza lotta work!!!

Nevertheless, I am really enjoying it, and I can't wait to set up at comic book shows this fall and hawk my wares.  I hope to see some of you hepper of the hep cats there helping me out with a purchase or two... or three even!

Check out Dr. Tse in the middle right panel of the left hand page up there.... No Dandruff on that cue ball.

No comments: