Friday, November 05, 2010

WHERE DO I PUT THIS???


Hello comic art consumers~ I had a wee bit of time so I whipped up this fantabulous page. I knocked it out in about an hour. I don't really know where to put it, as it doesn't truly fit with anything I am currently working on. It was supposed to be simply a practice page, but it came out so groovy that I'm thinkin' I oughtta use it someplace! Maybe I can use it as a tweener... yaknow stuff it in between a story somewheres? I dunno........ anyways, hope you dudes and duckies give it lots-0-lovin.

Peace Dawgs~

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it! Does the woman happen to have red hair and love Batman?

Mitchell said...

Yes my love... there is quite an uncanny resemblance Hmmmm.

Michelle said...

That's definitely my mad face. Just sayin'

Colin Tedford said...

"READERS! This page needs YOU to write some dialogue!!!"