Thursday, October 05, 2006

NEW LOGO FOR ZOMBIE BOY


Hey gang! check out the neato new logo I created for Ronnie Butler and his ongoing adventures as Zombie Boy! This new spify design will grace the covers of all future issues and is sure to spiff up the joint. Graphic artist extrodinaire, Anthony Schiavino , is going to scan this and enhance it and the rest of the banner to make a slicker look for the covers. Just thought you guys would get a kick out of the " raw' deal before it goes digital.

Hope to see you all soon at the comicons in Portland, ME and Nashua,NH I'll be the dude with the Zombie Boy tee shirt handing out free stickers. and hawking my doodles.....come on down and look me up!

1 comment:

Ron Fortier said...

Mitch, I love the new Zombie Boy logo!
Will be anxious to see what Anthony does with it. And looking forward to seeing you in Portland. What's the info on the Nashua show? What date? Am curious.