Monday, May 08, 2006

VISIT A COMIC BOOK ARTIST IN HIS STUDIO



Okay! so here I am in my studio. This photo is about a year old, but things have'nt changed too much. I'll try to get a more recent photo soon.
To the left of the drawing board you can see a smaller copy of a portrait I did for Linda Harrison. Linda was the actress who played Nova on the original Planet of the Apes movies. I did a number of 70's icon drawings during this period but have since moved on to my own comicbook ZOMBIE BOY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a friendly environment to work in sir... Keep it up and be sure to log in, post some stuff, give comments and ask questions over at the Cadre Corner Communique message forums... Pleased to meet your acquaintence.

Sincerely,
Jesse Hansen
The Cadre Corner
http://www.cadrecorner.com

Manny DeJesus said...

That's an excellent portrait of Linda Harrison.