Thursday, June 15, 2006

A NAUGHTY LITTLE POST

Hey gang! It's me again...Good news! I have been invited to contribute to Tim Goebel's Monster Magazine called: "MONSTER-A-GO-GO".

The theme of the issue is Bride of the Monster, however Tim tell's me they already have more than enough Frankenstein illo's, so I'll probably be doing a few pin-up's on other horror related topics.

Nevertheless, I could not resist the temptation to skratch out this little number once the idea came to mind. I know it's a little disgusting, but at the time it seemed funny.

I'm sure somebody will find a use for it someday, and the balloons can always be re-done to say something a little more acceptable.

What can I say, sometimes I can be a bit ribald in my humor. Hope this don't offend anyone.

2 comments:

Matt D. said...

Cool! I dig Monster-a-G0-G0 and can't wait to see your work in it!

Matt

Anonymous said...

Ah sweet mystery of life, at last I've found you. As Jennette Kahn sang in
Mel Brooks uproariously funny
YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN!!!
This illo brought it to mind immediatly.
Ron