Sunday, June 18, 2006

RENY GET'S IT RIGHT!


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you hard working dad's out there. Sorry I'm late getting to tonight's post. Believe it or not I had to work today...the good news is that I peeled off this coffee break page in less than an hour! I'm getting faster guy's.

There may be some of you who have not had a chance to read all the MONSTER DISCO post's yet, ( I suggest you do if you seem lost in this thread topic ) suffice it to say for now that these pages are not about creating perfect art, they are about creating PERIOD.

Increaseing one's speed is just one of the many benefit's of this exercise. Sure I would like to slow down and take my time with each page, but that's not what this is about.

Among the challenges to this piece was the unbearable heat and humidity at work today...Wow! It was like drawing on wet toilet paper, and I'm only exagerating slightly.

I look forward to everybody's comments KEEP POSTING!

No comments: